INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES.
Because the referring modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE), established by Royal Decree 13/2012, has come into force, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent from the users of all web sites using dispensable cookies, before navigating them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?.
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about its visitors and to offer a correct functioning of the site.
By means of these devices, the web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for visualizing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE NORMATIVE AND EXCEPTED COOKIES.
According to the EU directive, cookies requiring informed consent by the user are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies, except for those with technical nature and those necessary for the website functioning or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TIPOS DE COOKIES.
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE.
- Technical and functional cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information retrieved using this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, application or platform, and to elaborate navigation profiles of the users of the aforementioned sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of making improvements depending on the analysis of the use data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they collect information about the user personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: these are established by social network platforms in the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social network platforms can track your online activity out of the services. This may affect the content and messages you see in other services you visit.
- Affiliated cookies: they allow to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Secure cookies: they store coded information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.
ACCORDING TO PROPERTY.
- Own cookies: they are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third parties cookies: they are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD.
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which data stay stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA.
ZUCAMI POULTRY EQUIPMENT S.L.U. is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the Interested party and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions set by the Regulations (UE) 2016/679, on the 27th of April 2016 (GDPR), and we provide you with the following information about the treatment:
Aims of the treatment: as specified in the cookies section used in this website.
Legitimization of the treatment: By consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the cookies section used in this website.
Communication of data: No data will be communicated to third parties, except for cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the interested party:
– Right to withdraw consent at all times.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its treatment
– Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
ZUCAMI POULTRY EQUIPMENT S.L.U..Morea Norte Industrial park C/C, 2 – 31191 BERIAIN (Navarra). Email: email@example.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE.
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR.
Technical and functional.
|zucami.com||_wpfuuid||Cookie needed to use the options and services of the website.||one year|
|zucami.com||pll_language||Cookie needed to use the options and services of the website.||one year|
|zucami.com||_ga||ID used to identify users||in 2 years|
|zucami.com||_gat||It is used to monitor the number of requests to the Google Analytics server when using the Google Tag Manager||Session|
|zucami.com||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after the last activity||in 20 hours|
|facebook.com||fr||It contains a unique browser and user identifier, which is used for targeted advertising.||3 months|
|zucami.com||_fbp||Used by Facebook to offer a series of products such as advertising, offers in real-time from third party advertisers.||3 months|
External providers to this website:
COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANEL
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except for technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services offered.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER.
Remove cookies from the device.
Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by deleting the browser history, thus deleting cookies from all visited websites.
However, some of the saved information may also be lost (for example, login details or website preferences).
Manage specific website cookies.
To have a more precise control of the specific cookies of each site, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.
Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, that may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Also, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profile logins).
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS.
|Internet Explorer. Versión 11||https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer|
|Firefox. Versión 65.0.1||https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|
|Safari Versión 5.1||https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac|